Saturday, July 23, 2011

Post Twenty: Leeches' Fabulous Adventure (to the public library)

Mood: You really shouldn't ask me that at nine in the morning when I just woke up...
Song: Angst by LaFee

XXX

Dear Blogger.com

So yesterday I had an appointment (for my medication to make sure it's still working and stuff) at ten forty five in the morning. Shortly after that my step mom left work to drop me off at the library. So I spent most of yesterday at the library. I checked out a total of six books and one audio book. Why?

Because I'm learning German.

And Japanese, but I'm dedicating my time to German. Because German is a sexy language (people keep asking why I think that. They just haven't heard it enough)

Oh. I also got Dune on 18 CD's because all the copies of the book in the county are lost. How does that happen?! I'm currently downloading them onto my computer. Since I don't have a CD player anymore.

So anyway, my thighs hurt. No clue why, they just do.

On Wednesday (today I Saturday) I made six bucks watching a little kid that lives across the street from our apartment complex. Two bucks an hour to sit in someone's house and read. Awesome. I'd totally do it again.

So I'm slowly losing hope that my book will arrive sometime next week. Sigh, this is very depressing.

With love from,
Leeches.

No comments:

Post a Comment