Sunday, July 17, 2011

Post Fifteen: Excuse my French...

Mood: For a person who never sleeps I sure am tired an awful lot...
Song I'm Listening To: Gefühle wie Feuer und Eis by Helene Fischer

XXX

Dear www.bruises-and-bitemarks.blogger.com (or whatever my URL is)

Today I woke up at around 7:45 AM. That's gotta be the earliest I've woken up this summer (minus camp). I'm probably going to go take a nap when I'm done writing.

I know four phrases in french. One means "hello", the second means "Thank you", and the last two I don't feel like repeating.

Oh, alright. the third one means "threesome", and the last one means "fuck me". Note: I have never been in a situation where I've ever had to use those words. Nope...

The Book isn't here yet.

My cuts are healing! unfortunately my left arm kind of looks like someone went after me with a butcher's knife. I don't want to get any sun because I'm trying to look paler. So...those scars are gonna be there for a long time. Whatever...

I guess that's it! Nothing interesting happened. My sister has ANOTHER friend over. ugh...

Lemons, lesbians, and orange juice (lol...wut?)
Leeches Lolita

No comments:

Post a Comment