Friday, July 29, 2011

Post Twenty Five: Babysitting Irks

Mood: Irritated
Song: Kidz Bop. Nah, I'm just kidding. I'm listening to There She Goes by Sixpence.

XXX

Dear blog,

You know what irritates me? When you wake up at six to get ready for a long day of babysitting only to receive a text message saying that you don't need to come in till after lunch. I was completely ready and everything! So I'm only going to end up making about eight bucks today. I get payed two bucks an hour (which is kind of sucky for me...but I need the money so I shouldn't be complaining. Those corsets/manga/college isn't going to pay for itself, after all), and I'll only be working for four hours today. I spent six hours downloading anime off the iTunes store so I'd have something to do today! Oh well, at least I have a ton for next week. 

This morning I had toast with butter and jam. I'm feeling a bit sick, so I'm praying that the butter wasn't bad or anything.

My book could possibly arrive this afternoon. I'm seriously doubting it though, since the last day in the expected arrival range is Thursday the fourth. I just want it. I hope it doesn't  get lost in the mail...

Disappointed with this post? Good. So am I. The last couple have been rather boring. Probably because I'm in the middle of the more "normal" part of my mood cycle (ha ha moodcycle. lol). I'll probably be back to being raving mad and super depressed in a few weeks :)

Thank ya for readn',
Leeches Lolita

No comments:

Post a Comment