Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Post Seventeen: Untitled

Mood: my sister is an annoying little brat. (does that count?)
Song I'm Listening to: Stars are blind by...(shutter)...Paris Hilton. ew....

XXX

Dear Computer,

My sister is always irritating me. Because she's got nothing better to do, unless her irritating little friends come over. I swear to the god I don't believe in that when I was in seventh grade I was NOT that irritating. I didn't even really have any friends. I just kind of sat on the playground and wrote poetry with chalk. 

I'm kind of obligated to love her anyway, though.

This morning (at fucking 8:15 in the morning) I had therapy. We talked about my mom, and how she ISN'T going to show up at court next month. I'm stopped keeping track of what my parents go to court for, since I kind of stopped caring. I have group today as well.

This morning I had subway. I had five bucks on a subway gift card I got a few months ago, so I decided to spend the rest of it. I was hungry. I kind of miss eating bacon (I'm a vegetarian, but I eat fish. is that cheating?). I used to ALWAYS get a BLT when I went to subway. I hate their tuna. It disgusts me. And makes me nauseous.

That's it for now. 

To be honest I don't really care if anyone reads this. It's kind of like a diary that anyone can read if they give a crap.

Pancakes, Syrup, and the nonexistent country of Prussia,
 Leeches Lolita <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment