Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Post Twelve: The reason I will never be a ninja

Mood: Tired. Daddy woke me up before noon today!
Song I'm Listening To: Nothing. iTunes is being a bitch today.

XXX

Dear Internet Explorer:

So...I was playing Mirror's Edge (the copy that DOESN'T freeze up) and I realized that that game is the reason I will never be a ninja. I also learned that that game DOESN'T teach common sense. You're kind of supposed to have some before you start playing. I have trouble doing two different things with my right and left hand, so you can imagine that changing my view WHILE running away from people shooting at me is a rather difficult task. Nonetheless, the game is very fun. 

That being said, I rather like the game play in Final Fantasy 13: run in a straight line, and press A repeatedly until you kill whatever you're fighting. You don't even have to know what you're doing! Which is great for me...

Today my trileptal went up. Does that mean that my random  bursts of anger will stop? Because I don't think I can afford another laptop once I smash this one to bits next time I get pissed off at youtube for loading videos too slow (which is actually normally my internet connection's fault, but I never said I was smart, now did I).

We have no food in our house. So today I ate a bowl of honey nut cheerios for lunch. 

In other news, 154 people have viewed this blog. I'm not entirely sure how many of those views are mine. 

Yesterday I went to the library with intentions of checking out a copy of Hamlet. Since my local library is retarded and doesn't carry a copy of Hamlet, I ended up checking out a copy of the complete works of Shakespeare. Which can be both a blessing and a curse. A blessing because I heart Shakespeare, and a curse because I'll never actually finish that book. I'm only reading Hamlet because of Ophelia.

I wrote this post in ten minutes. Be proud. 

Love,
Leeches.

P.S. my Asylum... book hasn't arrived yet. I haven't even received the tracking number in my email yet! Which worries me... 

No comments:

Post a Comment