Monday, July 11, 2011

Post Ten: I'm A Spastic Weirdo

Mood: Sleepy. 
Song I'm Listening To: Opheliac by Emilie Autumn (Google Chrome says that Opheliac isn't a word. Suck it!)

XXX

Dear Google Chrome,

Look at the title. Yup. That's what a lot of people call me. Even if they don't say it, I know they're thinking it. That's fine...I've learned to live with it and accept it. 

What do I spaz out about? Hmm...anime...video games...EMILIE AUTUMN....Kerli...manga...when I see gay people on TV...I'm strange.

Everyone is a total spaz about their own thing. With my sister, it's T. Mills (ugh...). With that one girl at camp it's yaoi. With my brother it's Halo (doesn't matter which one...). With two thirds of the world's population of twelve year old girls it's Justin Beiber. With Enoby from My Immortal it's anything "goffic". Point is, we all spaz out about our own things. Everybody does it (don't interpret that the way I think you're going to).

Yesterday I spent a good portion of the day on Twitter tweeting back and forth with a fellow Plague Rat the lines to the EA song Gothic Lolita. I started it with the first line, she did the second, and so on and so forth. Well...we started at the chorus, but that's alright :) It was fun! We're not finished, but...

Yesterday I drew. I drew pictures. I drew pictures of girls in EA inspired attire. It was great. I haven't drawn in such a long time, my hand felt awkward as I brought the pencil down upon the paper for the first few times. It was like the first time...only I didn't completely suck at it (again, don't interpret that the way I think you're going to). 

I started singing "Ms. Lucy Had Some Leeches" by EA, and my sister started (attempted) to draw a leech. At first it had legs and ears and kind of looked like a termite. Then it looked like a fish (it still had ears). In the end, it never did end up looking like a leech, but it was still cute.

My sister asked me what a corset was. My dad decided to answer her question. He sounds so funny when he says the word "boobs". lol. 

So this is the tenth post!!! (Throws confetti) This calls for a cup of tea with gin...ger. Yay! 

Leeches, muffins, and plague rats,
Leeches Lolita

You can email me at: leecheslolita@yahoo.com  
   

No comments:

Post a Comment