Thursday, July 21, 2011

Post Nineteen: I should shut up now...

Mood: Good.
Song: Broke by Natalia Kills

XXX

So the day before yesterday I had group. About two months ago I began to realize something. I TALK WAY TOO MUCH. Perhaps it's just me? No...I mean, one of the girls even asked a question pertaining to her brother who talked too much. That's probably code for LEECHES NEEDS TO SHUT HER TRAP! She even looked at me while she said it. Perhaps I'm just paranoid? This a serious problem, though. I always leave group feeling guilty that I talked too much.

I'm seriously trying to talk less, but I can't help it! I just...say stuff. I can't really stop talking so much. Sometimes I just forget that I'm trying to be quiet.

Did you know that infidelity is illegal in North Carolina (the boring as hell state I take up residence in)? So apparently my step dad is suing my mom for cheating on him ALL THE FUCKING TIME. As in...since like FOREVER she's been meeting my uncle (my dad's sister's husband) to have sex with him. She would even ditch my dad or step dad at bars and go home with strange men! So why is my dad not bothering with suing her? Because he's smart and has decided to just get over it like the rest of us have. Step dad seems to be the only one whose still ranting and raving about it. I mean, who gives a fuck if your fucking wife ditched you, this is my fucking MOTHER. As in, the woman who gave birth to me? 

Well, she often likes to say to me that the only reason she married my dad was because she got pregnant with me. I feel so loved...

THIS, ladies and gentlemen, is why I became a lesbian. (awkward silence)

Nah, not really. I kind of was a lesbian before I knew my mom was bat shit insane.

In other news, EA'S BOOK STILL HASN'T ARRIVED.

Too much caps lock.

Love,
Leeches.

No comments:

Post a Comment