Thursday, July 28, 2011

Post Twenty Four: Something Good Happened

Mood: Ecstatic
Song: Grind by Angelspit

XXX

Dear whoever is reading this,

I got an email this morning. Not just any email, though. The email stating that my ASYLUM book should be arriving in the mail soon. MY WAIT IS OVER! I need to start making bookmarks now. That book is way too good for just little scraps of paper, like I usually use. 

I've been drawing a lot lately. Mostly fetish models, show girls, strippers, and Victorian ladies in their underwear. Weird? I think so, but who really gives a shit. I decided to be stupid and show the little girl I babysat yesterday a bunch of my drawings. Oops...

Not much to report, though. I've still been feeling over the top happy. Surprised my dad can sleep through it!

Love,
Leeches Lolita :)

No comments:

Post a Comment