Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Post Eighteen: Hello, I am a filthy Victorian!

Mood: ya know what? I'm actually feeling alright :)
Song I'm Listening To: Swallow (Filthy Victorian Remix) by Emilie Autumn <3

XXX

Dear cyberspace,

So yesterday I took my measurements and looked through different websites that sold Japanese clothing (and Chinese knock offs of Japanese clothing since I'm poor and jobless, living in my parent's house) and learnt that I can actually buy adult sized clothing from those websites! okay, so maybe not shoes (I'm a size five in adults. Never seen it in a store before? Good. neither have I), but a good portion of clothes on those sites. The skirts fall a little closer to my knees than they're supposed to, but judging from my measurements they'd fit pretty well. And a lot of websites I've looked at do custom orders as well! 

I am a filthy Victorian. 

I am a Lolita (I'm totally changing my name to that when I get older XD )

I am a lot of things, and I blame Japanese clothing and Emilie Autumn for it.

When I get older I'm going to dedicate a portion of my pay cheque to clothing. I'm going to buy all or most of my clothing online, because often you can get better prices if you look hard enough (shipping can be a bit pricey, but it's worth it in the end).

This was a rather boring post, but I'd like to post on here as much as possible.

Love,
Leeches

No comments:

Post a Comment