Saturday, July 9, 2011

Post Eight:

Mood: Happy! (for once...) (also, I am not being sarcastic)
Song I am listening To: Let it Die by Emilie Autumn (Teh book hasn't arrived yet)

XXX

Dear Bruises and Bitemarks (according to Google Chrome, bitemarks isn't a work. Suck it.)

So last night I started playing Final Fantasy XII. It. Is. Awesome. The graphics aren't as sexy as the ones in Final Fantasy XIII (duh), but that's because the game came out in 2006 or whatever. It's still pretty awesome, though. My dad and step mum just got back from GameStop (and Walmart) and I now have a different copy of Mirror's Edge (used). So I'll try that out later.

My medication made me super tired last night (for once). I fell asleep at around ten last night and slept till noon. I should build up a little bit of a tolerance to it over the next couple of days, and soon I'll just be sleeping at night :)

What else am I up to?

Oh right!

I changed my name on here to Leeches Lolita (without the space). That's also my new name on Twitter and my username thingy on Facebook (in case anyone cares). Also, that is my yahoo email thingy (again, in case anyone cares). 

So why Leeches Lolita, you ask? well, it's a sort of play on the whole "scene name" thing. Lolita, because that's totally my stage name, and Leeches because of Emilie Autumn. I'm not scene, but I like the name. So now you all must call me that from now on.

Um...today I talked to a really good friend on the phone. 

I also updated my blog! And also I am tired.

My EA book still hasn't arrived.

I bought "Your Sugar Sits Untouched" and "The Opheliac Companion" on iTunes today. Yay! in preparation for when my book arrives.

Love,
Leeches Lolita

No comments:

Post a Comment