Tuesday, September 27, 2011

47. Art

Mood: determined 
Song: Prom Night by Jeffree Star

XXX

So...this low calorie diet has kind of become an obsession of mine. I'm checking the calorie count on absolutely everything and managing my portions obsessively. I eat a yogurt for breakfast (how many calories are in yogurt???), celery and low fat ranch dressing for lunch, and whatever food I can find that doesn't have very many calories or fat for supper. Also, I don't eat meat. I haven't eaten anything meat related (minus fish) in about nine months. I'm scared that if I get off the vegetarian diet I'll instantly gain weight. Same thing with the low calorie and fat diet. Lucky for me I get to drink tea, since tea has no calories or fat in it (duh). Neither does sweet n low.

What else has happened? I'm still angry at my therapist for comparing me to my mum and saying that perhaps a long term facility would be a good place for me. How bitchy is that?! I'm also mad at her because several months ago she told my step mum that I was a lesbian (actually, she said that I was fickle with my sexuality but defined myself as a lesbian) when I wasn't ready to tell her, then she told my dad. I'm not mad at my step mum, I'm mad at the therapist. Isn't that, like, illegal or something?!

I'm learning Japanese! So far I only know...three hiragana characters. Yup, I'm THAT slow. I downloaded a great audio book on iTunes. Also, this paragraph belongs in my new blog, Otaku Says. You can find it on my profile (I think). In that blog I talk about otaku culture and do reviews on manga and anime. This blog, Bruises and Bitemarks, remains my main blog, though. 

Well I suppose that's it for today.
Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment