Friday, September 9, 2011

41. Mother Is Coming To Town

Mood: Great. I just bought a butterfinger. it's all good...
Song: Someone like You by Adele

XXX

So....today is September ninth, two thousand eleven. But you knew that already. However, today also happens to be Friday. Which means that my mother is coming into town. She's going to take my sister and I shopping (said in a bored, disbelieving, "oh well, I don't expect much; she don't keep her promises" voice). Unfortunately her "I'm an egomaniac who works at an important job at an airport and has lots of money so that's why I get to date Alex's mother" boyfriend. I'm going to apologize for calling him a motherfucker, and try not to sound sarcastic. Apparently I'm allowed to think those things, but I'm not actually supposed to say them out loud. Oops. 

Not much has been going on. On Friday (a week ago...did I tell you this story?) I had my interview for Mosley High School. That's where the kids go if they're in danger of dropping out. Apparently I fit the criteria perfectly. The interview went well, and I'm first on the waiting list. So when someone decides to leave Mosley, I get to go there. That also means I'll be behind everyone else, but the curriculum is "work at your own pace" anyway. Which is good, because I give new meaning to the phrase "slow learner".

Shit...I forgot to take my meds this morning. well, I'll write again soon.

Love,
Leeches <3

Edit: It appears that my mother doesn't want to see me. She just wants to party with her stupid boyfriend. So much for trying to be friends with her. I said that I'd try if she'd try. Now all I want is for her to get the fuck out of my life and leave me alone. She's sick, and I'm done with worrying about her. Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment