Saturday, September 3, 2011

40. Insert Witty Title Here

Mood: Drowsy (is that a mood? Dunno. Just took my medication. It's about 12:30 in the morning though...)
Song: Nothing. I'm watching Bleach on Adult Swim :)

XXX

So my mum's coming into town on Friday apparently. I think I told this story last post, but I can't remember. Anyway, she's apparently told my step father that she wants to move back in with him. He said no, of course. This leads me to believe that something's going wrong with her and her boyfriend. So that's kind of upsetting to hear, I mean, I just want her to be happy. She seemed so happy when I spoke to her on the phone.

In other news, I'm babysitting right now. Yes, I'm babysitting at 1:30 in the morning while watching Bleach (actually it's a different anime that I can't pronounce that just came on. It starts with a D though). Just one of the kids I babysat over the summer. Dad, Tracy, the kid's dad, and some other people went out, so I'm babysitting tonight. The little girl fell asleep a few hours ago, so that gives me liberty to do whatever. And I'm being paid!

Not much his happening.

Happy labour day weekend! 

With love from,
Leeches :)

No comments:

Post a Comment