Saturday, September 24, 2011

46. Diet

Mood: good
Song: I Am the Best by 2NE1

XXX

So I had a bit of a melt down yesterday. I talked to my dad about my food issues. I decided to go on a diet. I can now eat up to 1000 calories a day, which is about 500 calories less than either how much I eat now or how much I'm supposed to eat (That sounds odd. how do you "eat" calories???). Anyway, for breakfast I ate a yogurt, for lunch I ate tuna and five crackers, and for supper (I ate it pretty early, at like four) I ate one slice of vegetarian pizza.

I've been kind of depressed since last night. I took a double dose of risperdal last night (that's like, 4 mg) which knocked me out all night and most of today. I woke up at around one this afternoon. I'm still pretty tired, so I can't imagine that sleeping tonight will be much of a problem.

I'm still sporting a bruise from that fight I had with my sister last week.

My brother and two of his friends are over. I managed to hear them talking about either their girlfriends or their friend's girlfriends. Since when did ten year old little boys date?! I'm seventeen and I don't even date (due to the whole "fear of human relations" thing). It was kind of cute. My brother's never really liked girls all that much, so it must have been an awkward conversation for him. Not like they were talking about boobs and stuff or whatever, but still.

I'm tired, but it's not even five yet. 

I'm going to go paint my nails now.

Love,
Leeches Lolita <3

No comments:

Post a Comment