Tuesday, September 20, 2011

44. Japanese

Mood: Tired...and in pain
Song: Lollipop Luxury by Jeffree Star

XXX

So um...I've decided to learn Japanese. German on the side, but I'm going to focus on Japanese. Mostly because I can relate to it better. I'm getting a sense of dejavu  (or however the hell you spell it) because I think I told this story yesterday. Eh hem...

Anyway, so I'm dedicating an hour to learning Japanese (starting with Hiragana) until school starts. When school starts I'm going to do a half hour each day. I'm usually fine with vocabulary, it's just becoming literate is really hard. I'm hoping that this whole learning a difficult language thing will help with my horrible memory problems.

Today I have group, which is good I suppose. Before that I'm (hopefully) going to the library to check out a few books. I've decide to stop checking out novels because I have so many at home and check out nonfiction instead. I literally have an entire Tupperware box fulled with novels I've never read and old sketch books. Half of those books are good ones like Harry Potter and Twilight (even though the movies ruined it for me), and the other half are either books my aunt brought me to Holly Hill Hospital or books I bought at the Dollar General for a buck twenty five.

Yesterday I learned that you can make playlist folders in iTunes, which makes my life so much easier. I like things to be orderly and tidy. Now my iPod can be too! No longer do I have to deal with searching through playlist after playlist. I'm very happy.

Well I suppose that's it...
Love,
I forget. Too lazy to check.

No comments:

Post a Comment