Sunday, September 11, 2011

42. Death Note

Mood: Happy. I'm on my third cup of tea. To say I'm feeling good is an understatement.
Song: Jugular by Angelspit

XXX

So...mum bought me the book "Solitary Witch" and I'm studying it religiously. No pun intended. Mum apparently bought the book and left it on the doorstep without even bothering to knock on the door and say hi. She's such a coward...doesn't even want to face her own kids and ex husband. 

Anyway...I decided on a whim to re watch Death Note. I'm also saving up to buy the manga...which is about 139 bucks in total for all thirteen volumes. I shall also read those religiously. Pun intended. Ya know...because Light wants to become God? Religion? HA! I also think that L and Light should be gay for each other. Except they can't, because they're kind of dead.

Wouldn't it be great to own a Death Note??? Like, there's so many people I'd write in that thing it's not even funny! I'm not too keen on the whole "becoming the god of this new world" thing, but you get my point.

Last year at Aniwave I cosplayed as Misa Amane. I did pretty damn good too for putting it together the day before AND using clothes from my closet. This year I'm going to go all Visual kei. Unless I can scrape together enough money to order something online. Since my sewing skills suck.

This weekend my sister had two friends over and the day before my brother had three over. I barely got a moment of peace without hearing something about zombies blowing up. Now, normally I'm okay with my brother blowing up zombies (or whatever) in Left 4 Dead (which is a rather entertaining game, I must say) while I watch (since he doesn't let me play because I "suck at it"), but when you have four ten year olds in your living room it get's kind of old. 

I got sick the other day at like 4:45 in the morning. Because you totally want to read about how I was sick. Moving on...

We have yet to find me another therapist, and I'm running out of medication. No, I'm not a drug addict. I'm just scared of what'll happen when I don't take it. I still get to go to group, which is good, because group is good. 

So basically my life's been boring as boring can be. I want to go to school! See how desperate I am? I HATE school!

Anyway,
much love,
Yours Truly <3

No comments:

Post a Comment