Saturday, August 27, 2011

36: Seriously...

Mood: Absofuritalicious
Song: I hear you calling by Chalice and Blade

XXX

Butterfinger is the best ever. Not even kidding.  Also, Google chrome thinks that "Butterfinger" is spelt wrong.

So I've been reading up on Wicca. I'm not joking when I say that it makes so much more sense than the Christian religion. I've been dabbling in it for the past few months and I'm thinking about doing a bit more than just dabbling. The more I look into it the more it makes sense to me. My mum used to be part of a coven, but I don't really know what happened to that. I was really little, but I suppose that because my mum sort of dabbled into it I myself want to be part of that. I've only met two wiccans before in my life, but I read that it's possible to be wiccan and not be part of a circle or coven. Again, I'm only a beginner so don't shoot me if I say something wrong.

You know, I'm not entirely sure If I should be putting this on my blog. Seeing as it's connected to my Facebook, it might not be a good idea. I wasn't doing anything illegal, I just drank a bit. I knew when to stop, though, so that proves that I have way more self control than my mother.

This is a really short entry, seeing as my life is pretty boring right now.  


No comments:

Post a Comment