Friday, August 26, 2011

35: Irene

Mood: Great
Song: Hurricane Venus by BoA (how appropriate)

XXX

So there's this hurricane called "Irene" that's supposed to hit us (well, not directly at us, but you get the point). It's already pouring rain outside, but the worst of it is supposed to hit tonight and tomorrow. We bought a power generator in case the power goes out. Dad made my siblings and I go underneath the bridge we live by and fill grocery bags with sand and put them by all the doors leading outside as well as the door of our storage unit. I'm counting that as my daily dose of exercise. Here's to praying that I don't run out of medication before this whole thing is over. We went grocery shopping and bought a bunch of food and water, so we're pretty much good in the whole food/water department.

So if my internet goes out I won't be able to post for a few days. Not that anyone reads this anymore. I've got, like, two followers and that's it. Not that it matters, of course. I'm doing this blog thing for me. Not anyone else, me.

I've got plenty of books that I have to finish reading, so that's good. And I could draw, or sing, or write music. hopefully I'll be able to charge my laptop with the generator thingy we bought. Hopefully.

So I suppose that;s it for now.

Love,
Leeches <3  

No comments:

Post a Comment