Friday, August 5, 2011

30: Wie geht es Ihnen?

Mood: Musical :)
Song: Freunde Bleiben by Tokio Hotel

XXX

German music is beast. Not even kidding. I'm not really into metal as much as I used to be, so I love artists like Tokio Hotel, Blumchen, LaFee, Cascada, and stuff like that. Listening to that kind of music is helping me immerse myself in German so I can learn the language better.

I made a bunch of note cards yesterday and I'm NOT moving on to lesson eight until I can count to ten, know my basic colours, name the days and months, and can say basic greetings and answers...in German. 

It's Friday, which means that I got paid for babysitting. I was supposed to be paid 31 bucks but instead I was paid 23. I'm so pissed off right now. That's a whole four hours I didn't get paid for.

Tonight I rocked out at karaoke in a local bar/restaurant. I sang Bad Romance by GaGa and White Horse by Taylor Swift. It. Was. Awesome. I seriously need to do that more often. Being up in front of people and singing is what I do best :) 

So I suppose that's it for now, It's after eleven and my medication is going to kick in soon. Happy Friday, everyone <3

Love,
Leeches

No comments:

Post a Comment