Thursday, August 11, 2011

32: UGH!

Mood: Pretty pissed off...
Song: Hey You by Tokio Hotel

XXX

So this morning I woke up and went over to the house I babysit at. I got there at around nine, let myself in, and waited for the kids to arrive (they were staying with their mom, but I babysit them at their dad's house) for AN ENTIRE FUCKING HOUR!!!! So then I call my step mom and she texts or calls the kid's mom. I don't get any notification from the mom or dad, but I got a text from Tracy (step mom) saying that the kids wouldn't be there today. I wasted an entire hour of my life waiting for those kids (and watching Demyx Time...). I think I should be payed for an entire day. 

So in total I'm only going to make about ten bucks from babysitting. I need a real job...

I had rehearsal for Dreams Presents (a big show that's put on every year at Thalian Hall down town) Monday and Tuesday. I got bored afterwards (cause my dad couldn't take me home till 2:30 or so because of work) so I walked around down town. Yesterday I spent about thirteen bucks on iced chai tea at Port City Javas. I also bought a bagel and didn't choke on it like I did last week. Didn't spend much time in the library, but I put "Kissing Kate" on hold for me. I should be getting it tomorrow (Friday).

I suppose that's it...

Love,
Leeches

P.S. I HATE THE WHOLE "SCENE KID" THING. IT'S SO FREAKING MAINSTREAM! IT WAS COOL BEFORE IT WAS COOL. NOW IT'S JUST STUPID. KIND OF LIKE TWILIGHT...ESPECIALLY WHEN TWELVE YEAR OLDS TRY TO PULL IT OFF. SORRY FOR THE ALL CAPS...LOVE YA!

No comments:

Post a Comment