Saturday, August 6, 2011

31: I'm Angry

Mood: See title
Song: Hate You by 2NE1 (No relevance intended)

XXX

Ya know what pisses me off? When people have the nerve to talk to me and call a psych ward or mental hospital a "loony bin" or "crazy house" or some other shit like that. I was on the phone with a friend today and he wouldn't stop calling it that. I'm like "Excuse me? Are you honestly calling me crazy? None of us in that ward were crazy. We just have mental illnesses. I am NOT fucking crazy!"

Makes me wanna choke a bitch.

It also pisses me off when you spend two hours on the phone with someone and all they do is talk about themselves. Now, this isn't the same person who was calling the psych ward the crazy house (or whatever he said), but I have enough problems right now. I'd rather NOT be pissed off at two people during the same day, thank you very much.

I also hate it when people complain about their petty problems like "Oh my boyfriend broke up with me I'm so depressed!" Excuse me honey, but if you want something to be depressed about please walk a few miles in my size five heels for a change. I'm not saying I have it really bad. Most of my issues are mental anyway. But that also means that there is almost nothing I can do physically to make it better. You can go get a new boyfriend. I can't just go and get a new mom. Or brain. Or childhood.

So today I bought some sharpie pens at the Walgreens I live near. I spent a good twenty minutes standing in line because the people in front of me had A BINDER FULL OF COUPONS. Who knows how long they'd been there before I'd gotten in line? So I spent the twenty minutes making weird faces at their baby. I was buying TWO THINGS. two things! And I waited in line for twenty minutes!

So I guess that's it for today. 

Luv ya,
Leeches



No comments:

Post a Comment