Saturday, October 8, 2011

49. School

Mood: Not sure
Song: High School of the Dead theme song

XXX

hey, pretty people!

So on Wednesday I started school. While my bus ride is stupidly long (an hour an a half there and an hour and a half back. I don't get home till five thirty), I hardly have any homework other than to finish my lessons. It's all online though, so that's good. I really like it, but I still get that feeling of dread when the bus pulls up. But by the time I actually get to school I feel much better.

I started another blog. It's called "The Melancholy Life of Lady Grey", lady Grey being me. One of my alter egos.

I decided to kill off Suicide Sally, seeing as that name was already taken. I also got rid of Winter Wings. Not there's just three of us; Lady Grey, Yours Truly, and MurderTits. 

My sister dyed my hair on Tuesday night. It's blond, but much blonder than my hair was before. My hair looks yellow on my school ID, which I found quite laughable. At least it doesn't look like a mug shot like my Ashley HS and IBEC IDs did.

So I was wrong. My therapist never told my parents that I was a lesbian. Apparently my bitch of a mother told my dad and step mum instead. So I have more of a reason to hate the things she does. I forgive my therapist. The only thing I really hate is the fact that she compared me to my mum. But not as badly as I had thought. 

So how am I feeling? Life is good right now. For once in my life I'm not stressing out about everything.
Love,
Whoever I happen to be now.

No comments:

Post a Comment